1. You are responsible for making sure the products are properly fastened on your bike. Correctly tighten the bolts, check the tightness after riding few kilometers. We also recommend using ‘Medium Strength Thread Locking Liquid’ (Any good brand) on bolts. Small Bottle of Pidilite Medium Strength Thread Locker costs Rs. 20 and is available at most big Hardware Shops. Do not use ‘High Strength Thread Locker’, as it may damage the mount points of the bike.
2. The products on our website are not a substitute to riding gear. Please always wear Helmet and other Riding Gear.
3. The parts/sliders are meant to minimise the damage to respective parts of the bike. However, any damage done is solely subjected to the intensity of the crash or impact with stones or other objects.
4. We use industry standard materials to make the products, and try to make them of best quality. However, we are not liable for any damage caused to you, your bike or any person/object. You use it at your own risk.
5. You are responsible for making sure the parts you are adding to your vehicle satisfies local rules/guidelines.
Please contact us, if you wish to know more.
BikersBillet DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS.
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES.
BikersBillet reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.