Front Fork Sliders
Bikers Billet Front Fork Sliders are tough and ready to protect your bike's fork and other components from the mean streets in the event of a crash. Tested and supplied with the necessary mounting hardware. CNC machined and supplied with the highest grade steel bolts.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Bikers billet Front Fork Sliders protect the front fork , wheel and front axle in the event of a crash or fall by, providing a safety net of 40mm Delrin to wear through even when the bike is sliding. The front fork slider stretches out the time it takes for the collision to fully come in contact with the bikes critical front fork components ,spreading out the force of the impact by letting the bike slide on the fork sliders and come to a more natural stop. Front fork sliders lowers the force of the impact on your bike's front forks in an event of a crash. It also helps to provide additional protection for your sport bike's front fork and its axle, as well as keeps other critical components off the ground in the event of a crash or slide.
- ☞ Made from Delrin for high mechanical strength and rigidity.
- ☞ The outer diameter is 50-51 mm which is the highest in its class , to provide maximum protection.
- ☞ Suitable for bikes front fork , having setup for M8 bolts.
- ☞ Laser-etched Bikers Billet logo for subtle styling.
- ☞ Protects the sport bike's front fork and its axle (front forks, alloy wheel rim, front axle nuts and bolts) during an unexpected collision or fall.
- ☞ CNC machined from Delrin (POM) for outstanding finish .
- ☞ Sold as pair with stainless steel bolts.
Sliders can be easily fitted within any adjustments to the front mudguard.
|Quantity||1 Pair (Bolts included)|
|Width||51 mm OD with M8 bolts|
|Weight||150- 200gms Approx|
|Motorcycles||KTM Duke 125 /200 /250/ 390 , RC 200 /390|
|Position||Left & Right|
* required fields