Bikers Billet Radiator Guard provides extreme protection from flying objects or debris on road. The Radiator Guard is Laser cut from one piece Stainless Steel sheet for uniform finish. Thickness is maintained to 1.5 - 2.0 mm for improving the strength of the guard without compromising with the aesthetics of the vehicle.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Bikers Billet Radiator Guards are laser cut from a single sheet of stainless steel so as to feature a neat, seamless guard without any raised bezel / borders. They improve the looks of your bike and provide a solid net to catch any small object or debris from making contact with your precious radiator. Installing a radiator guard will mostly protect your radiator from flying debris. Which means that your radiator is protected even when your throttle is wide open on the highways. At high speeds flying debris at high velocity can result in perforating in the motorcycle's high pressure cooling system as well as ruin your day. So use this valuable adjunct for a safe ride.
- ⌲ Provides protection from flying objects or debris on road.
- ⌲ Laser cut from one piece Stainless Steel sheet for uniform finish.
- ⌲ Thickness is maintained to 1.5 - 2.0 mm for improving the strength of the guard without compromising with the aesthetics of the vehicle.
- ⌲ Can also be fitted along with the factory fitted radiator guard.
- ⌲ Laser-etched Bikers Billet logo for subtle styling.
- ⌲ Provides a improvised look to your motorcycle
- ⌲ Each radiator guard is bike specific , so we have tried to add as many color options as possible.
- ⌲ Corrosion resistant finish.
- ⌲ Does not affect cooling or restrict air flow
- ⌲ Mounts to frame provide frontal impact protection
- ⌲ Does not interfere with Twin fan kit setup.
- ⌲ Made in the India by record making riders
- ⌲ Sold as a kit with all needed hardware
Note: We would recommend you to use the Bikers Billet radiator guard along with the original factory fitted fiber guard because it will give reinforced side impact protection to your bike's radiator and add a safety net in case of a crash.
|Material||Stainless Steel Alloy|
|Depth||1.5 - 2.0 mm|
|Position||In front of radiator|
* required fields