Swing Arm Sliders
Bikers Billet Swing arm Sliders are tough and ready to protect your bike and components from the mean streets. Tested and supplied with the necessary mounting hardware. CNC machined and supplied with the highest grade steel bolts.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Bikers billet Swing arm Sliders protect the swing arm , wheel and rear axle in the event of a crash or fall by, providing a safety net of 40mm Delrin to wear through even when the bike is sliding. It helps to provide additional protection for your sport bike's posterior and keep other critical components off the ground in the event of a crash or slide.
- ☞ Made from Delrin for high mechanical strength and rigidity.
- ☞ The outer diameter is 50-51 mm which is the highest in its class , to provide maximum protection.
- ☞ Suitable for swing arm having setup for M8 bolts.
- ☞ Laser-etched Bikers Billet logo for subtle styling.
- ☞ Protects the sport bike's posterior (swing arm , alloy wheel rim, rear axle nuts and bolts) during an unexpected collision or crash.
- ☞ Aluminium inserts added for extra rigidity .
- ☞ CNC machined from Delrin (POM) for outstanding finish .
- ☞ Sold as pair with stainless steel bolts.
- ☞ Sliders can be easily fitted over the factory fitted mudguard.
Bikers Billet Note :
For 2017 KTM's Duke 250/390 , RC 390 with side slung exhaust models please go for the rear axle spool and sliders combo.
Washers / Spacers along with extra long bolts will be needed if sliders are to be used with the tire hugger / mudguard . Please confirm with our customer care if you have any queries .
Swing Arm Sliders are not suitable for 2017 KTM's (Duke 250/390 , RC 390) with side slung exhaust models because the exhaust touches the sliders if the riders weight increases above 60 kgs and even on pot holes.
|Quantity||1 Pair (Bolts included)|
|Width||51 mm OD with M8 bolts|
|Weight||150- 200gms Approx|
|Motorcycles||KTM Duke 125 /200 /250/ 390 , RC 200 /390 (Not suitable for 2017 side slung exhaust models )|
|Position||Left & Right|
* required fields